Complementing our design and build skills, Concept Group applies engineering expertise at the points in each programme where they will bring the greatest benefits to functionality, manufacturability, timescales and overall programme costs.
Our engineering skills have been carefully chosen to complement the design and build activities, ensuring that Concept Group programmes run smoothly from the beginning without the challenges that can often occur when projects are passed between disciplines.
- Initial theme feasibility studies
- Product and system design integration
- Material performance assessment and selection
- Packaging evaluation and development
- Closure evaluation and development
- Design optimisation for volume manufacture
- Quality verification
- Applying client Engineering Standards
- Development of DVP (design verification plan) and sign-off
- Support for initial pre-SOP build
- Specialist in low volume tooling for niche / low volume production
- Robust management of every aspect of your programme
- Reporting to customer standards
- Quality systems compliance
- High-security customer studios, offices and build facilities
- Multi-platform capability including Alias and ICEM
- Two full-size paint booths offering bespoke colours and finishes
- Wide range of build techniques including clay, wood, foam and advanced seamless paste
- Concept Group Electric Chassis System for concept cars
- Extensive CMM capability with 4 x 14 metre plates and 4 x 12 metre plates
- Extensive milling / CNC capability including one of the UK’s largest 5-axis machines. CNC milling down to 0.1mm
Backed by expertise in production feasibility, body-in-white and vehicle build that ensures an efficient, fast-track programme from the first meeting through to production.